Jalan Jalan Julai: Jakarta

by - October 01, 2011

21 July 2011: Straight from the office, me and my friend, Boboy went straight to KLIA. Another friend of mine, Mamat met us at the airport. The 3 of us, took the last flight from KL to Jakarta. I have planned this with Mamat for almost a month ahead. Even before the sudden trip to Adelaide.

22 July 2011: Started our journey by getting some prepaid numbers for me and Boboy. For the sake of BBM and Foursquare check in! Haha. So childish. Went to Tanah Abang! A very huge mall, selling almost everything from lady clothing to mens' and children. Spent hours but worth it!


Had dinner, some more shopping then went back to the hotel. Had a karaoke session after the dinner. Later at night, went for clubbing! So happening! Not like in KL. I will just keep the details for myself! huhu.


23 July 2011: Again to Tanah Abang, to continue what we have missed out the day before. And I spent more than yesterday! Waarrrgghhhhh! Haha. Shop again at night as my clothes are running out. Haha. The earlier shopping was for Raya! So I can't wear Raya clothes to walk around Jakarta, am I right? I wore one of the tee that night to meet up some other Indonesian friends! Then went back straight to hotel.

24 July 2011: Leaving Jakarta! So sad. But had a great time. Walking around Jakarta, took taxis and experience the road side foods! I missed my friend, Simon's Bakmie Harmonie! Gonna head back to Jakarta, for sure!

You May Also Like

0 comments